Internet Strategy Consulting
Strategy comes first for all aspects of internet marketing at The Applied Visual. With our deep understanding of the web and strong marketing expertise, we’ve helped scores of companies redefine what they are doing online. So whether you need help refining your current online strategy or need to start from scratch, we can help you create a plan that will exceed your expectations of what online marketing means for your business.
We begin our strategic planning by considering your business goals, your strengths, your challenges and more as we get to know your company inside and out. Then we come up with a results-oriented plan that will maximize the returns of your online investment. We focus on the combination of online marketing areas that will be most effective for you: SEO, SEM, social media and more.
And we don’t stop there: as full service online marketing consultants, we continue to analyze your data and refine your program as needed. This is an integral part of how we do business – we think of our clients as long-term partners and become fully engaged in growing your company.
Some of the questions and issues we see facing many companies today include the following:
- How do I know if my online marketing efforts are working as well as they should be?
- How do I find out what users actually think about my website, and how does this compare to the competition?
(Ask about the free competitive analysis.)
- What are my competitors doing online and how should I respond?
- What is search engine optimization and how do I use it effectively?
- How do I determine what key works are important to my business, and how do I incorporate them into my website and marketing efforts without it negatively impacting my message and reputation?
- What role should social networking play in my online marketing communications plan?
- Do I use YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or even Instagram to promote my business? Do I use them all?
- Should I build my website before or after I put an online marketing plan in place?
- How does mobile web impact my website and how do I respond?
- Should I create a blog for my business, and if so, how do I make sure it works?
- How do I know what blogs are saying about my business and my message?
- How effective is my email marketing campaign compared to industry benchmarks?
At The Applied Visual, we have the answers to these questions and more. To find out how our online marketing experts can help you refine, revise or reinvent what you are doing online, contact us here or email us.